Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas

Well, it's been awhile since I've posted on here again, but we've been busy! The semester is over, and we are on break! I'm so glad to have some time to hang out with the family again.

We've had a lot of fun over the Christmas holiday. Bailey got several wonderful gifts from family and friends. We are very loved, and appreciative of every single gift we received. It was so much fun watching her get excited about each present, especially the Gabba panties. She still wears them on her arm like a handbag. Having a child to celebrate Christmas with helps keep the meaning of Christmas close to my heart. The thing I love celebrating more than opening presents is spending time and creating traditions with the people that mean the most to us. I hope Bailey learns to love these traditions, and I know next year there will be new traditions to start once she has a better understanding of what is really going on.

Here are some pics from Christmas morning!

Bailey got a stuffed Max from The Grinch.
Her new sassy purse & necklace.

She played a little indoor basketball!


Shoots and scores!













No comments:

Post a Comment