Thursday, January 14, 2010

What a Week!!

Well, it is Thursday evening, and I think we are going to survive the week, better yet, the semester. I love my classes, I have this amazing math teacher that sings songs and comes up with silly ways to remember things-bonus!!! So, this time I should pass math.

Even better news is that Bailey LOVES her daycare. I thought Monday was going to be this super sad day, and she was fine and I was fine. Then on Wednesday she was excited to be back there, and was even grumpy with me when she had to leave. Waking up at 7:00 am has however been a huge change for her as she was used to sleeping until 9:30-10:00. So we've been "hitting the hay" earlier to make sure Miss Bai gets a good nights rest. I also found out that she's been taking super naps over there which is something I can't seem to get her to do at home. We had lunch today with Cool Guy (my dad) and Bailey got some chocolate cake-WOW did she love it.

This weekend should be a pretty normal weekend, and the weather is suppose to be kind of decent and Ryan will be home on Monday because it's MLK day. I'm sure Bailey will enjoy that.

No comments:

Post a Comment