Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bailey is Crawling!

Super exciting news in our house this week is that Bailey is crawling. Started out small, but now she goes everywhere. We put up baby gates this weekend, and Pudge & Smudge do NOT like it. They get trapped on a level and when someone comes to the door now, they can't get to them to jump and lick and say hello.

Bailey is quite proud of herself now that she is free to move about the house. I have to admit it's pretty fun. Everyone that I share this exciting news with always says, "Oh, now you have no idea how much easier it was before they started moving." Well, I think quite the opposite, I'm excited that she is independent, and can go and retrieve things for herself now. I'm really looking forward to her walking because then we can go and play. I know it's "tiring" but I think having a newborn is tiring. Each phase of parenting prepares you for the next. I'm proud that Ryan and I have helped Bailey grow into a strong baby that is able to finally to crawl. It's rewarding for us too as parents.

A video will soon be posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment